The Goodman Giants are packing very light for 27 mornings in Europe. One carry-on size backpack per person makes for precision packing. Here are the contents of the Father of Giants toiletry bag. Who knew that when we decided to start a family travel blog that we would take pictures of our toothpaste?
It would not be Giant fun to read about each item pictured so here is insight on some:
- Q-Tips – there are 27 because only one is needed for the mornings and packing light is the key
- Hair Brush – the brush was actually removed during the packing process because “Why do you need a hairbrush? You don’t have any hair!“
- Pile of pills is for Giant parental control of the over-the-counter meds for the whole crew – Advil, Advil PM (essential for sleep on the flight to Europe), 81 mg aspirin, acetaminophen (generic Tylenol)
- Advil Congestion – without excess tabs seen removed in this picture
- Business Card – at least this way, at one of our many stops when this bag is left in a bathroom, the finder will know who to thank for the 18 remaining Q-Tips
- Ondansetron (generic Zofran) – enough for a Giant outbreak of vomiting and diarrhea – also helps with vomiting caused by motion sickness if taken as precautionary measure (not indicated by manufacture – found out by Giants’ experiences)
- Electric Razor – for the Father of Giants the choice now is whether to shave the face or the new shiny noggin
- Sunscreen – given the considerable lack of pigment in this travel blog family we likely will need refills for our supply
And that all just fills the toiletry bag for one Giant!